A new mobile app has been launched to allow people know who "unfriended" them on the popular social networking website Facebook since their last login, a media report said.
China's smartphone market has reached saturation, according to a new study by industry analyst IDC that carries potentially significant implications for the global handse...
If ordinary selfie sticks do not inspire you, try this one that is shaped like a human hand.
Not getting enough "likes" on your posts? Try this app.
Kids are not the only one who cannot get away from smartphones
- Teesta deal to be signed in time, says Awami League's Obaidul Quader
- Final phase of smart NID distribution from Apr 10
- Egypt's former leader Mubarak walks free for first time in six years: lawyer
- 'Send in the SWAT!' - militant suspect tells police surrounding Sylhet building
- GD filed over fire in Bangladesh Bank offices
- Trump demands support in do-or-die Friday vote on healthcare plan
- Poll finds unprecedented uncertainty among French voters before presidential election
- Bangladesh Bank building catches fire
- Security forces mount raid on Sylhet building
- Not consulted by Centre on Teesta, state's interests come first: Mamata
- Police name London attacker as British-born Khalid Masood
- Bangladesh formally joins 'India's South Asia Satellite' initiative
- West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee rules out removing Bangabandhu's bust
- Ex-husband of slain bank employee Arifa caught in Tangail