A new mobile app has been launched to allow people know who "unfriended" them on the popular social networking website Facebook since their last login, a media report said.
China's smartphone market has reached saturation, according to a new study by industry analyst IDC that carries potentially significant implications for the global handse...
If ordinary selfie sticks do not inspire you, try this one that is shaped like a human hand.
Not getting enough "likes" on your posts? Try this app.
Kids are not the only one who cannot get away from smartphones
- Vardy on target as Leicester beat West Brom 1-0
- Murray sent packing by Thiem in Barcelona semi-final
- Late Marcelo strike keeps Real title bid on track; Granada relegated
- River ferries resume from Sadarghat after one-hour rough weather pause
- Rough weather causes pause in river transports from Dhaka's Sadarghat
- Turkey blocks access to Wikipedia
- EU leaders meet, united on Brexit demands - for now
- Assistant Commissioner’s body found at Officer’s mess
- Police probe finds detectives acted 'unethically' in Kafrul club raid
- Reciter, freedom fighter Kazi Arif dies in New York hospital
- Oxford Union invites President Hamid but gets no response
- Australia will tour Bangladesh in late August, says BCB chief
- Tofail says foreign buyers single out Bangladesh’s labour safety issues
- Pakistan journalist Hamid Mir 'will return' his father's 1971 award to Bangladesh